Shinobi Reality V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi reality V2 (verson 2). Shinobi Reality is a RolePlaying site based on the manga & anime Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. This is the beginning of the second Shinobi Reality chronicles, a forum always happy to see new members and shinobi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team One

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Team  One Empty Team One Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

You can make the first post Thalia, since I'm still working on Tsume

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net

2 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

((OOC: I'll post here soon and we can start rping with Tsume and Tanuki.))

3 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

(ooc: Can't wait!)

4 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Tsume Inuzuka walked down the academy hallway. Her long brown hair hung just below her shoulders, and her chocolate brown eyes were shining with excitement. she wore a long, plain white tube top under a black form fitting sweater, and her headband was ties loosely around her neck. The summer weather had made her pull out the black capris that many of the leaf ninja wore and her feet were covered in the standard issue sandals. She also had on her kunai hilt on her right calf, and her two puches on the back side of both her hips. Today she would be meeting one of the students in her team of gennin she would be training. Tanuki Watanabe. Apparently the girl had been a gennin for a short while already but since there weren't enough students to form full three team squads she hadn't been assigned a teacher until now. The woman pulled her black sweater a bit closer around her body and glanced to her dog Ginako who followed close at her heels. The dog had been hers since she was five years old and the two of them had grown quite close over the years. Ginako had grown to be the size of a pony and her toothy grin would sometimes send the young academy students running. Except of course for the other Inuzuka's, they were quite used to the presence of these abnormally large ninja hounds. Ginako's blue eyes scanned the hall and her large paws thudded as they walked. Brown and black fur covered the dog, except for a patch of white which covered her belly and reached up over her muzzle.

Tsume stood in front of the classroom where she would finally meet Tanuki. She paused, shared a glance with Ginako before opening the door and stepping in. The classroom was fairly simple, the front wall covered in blackboards and slowly rising rows of seats. She smiled softly, her own class had been almost exactly the same as this one.

Seeing the girl Tsume grinned widly.

"Hey there! The name's Tsume Inuzuka. This is Ginako." She gestured towards the massive dog. "And we'll be your teachers from here on out. Welcome to team one." Her voice, although loud, was filled with excitement. Sure she had trained gennin when she was a jounin, but this would be the first time since she had become hokage that she would be taking on students, the first time in seven years. She couldn't wait to start.

5 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

(ooc: just for reference you can refer to her doggie as ninken x3)

ic: Tanuki Watanabe was up to her usual shenanigans. The brunette with her hair in a bowl-cut was acting out once more. She had used the opportunity to change using a transformation jutsu. She was wearing a short pleated skirt, that barely covered her derriere and she sported a pink tube top. She also had luscious makeup on and was batting her eyelashes at the boys, while swinging her fanny towards them.

She heard a girl next to her saying in embarrassment, "Tanuki! Tanuki! S-stop it!" she hissed in a hushed voice.

Tanuki didn't quit though, she knew she was taunting the boys and how they enjoyed the display. She had a grin on her lips. Then she heard someone enter the room, and say her name. She looked over.

"Ho...kage.. sama??" she gasped out, she still had her butt out towards the guys in the room.

6 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

((OOC: okay, I wasn't sure if you knew that they were called ninken ^_^ ))

Tsume pressed her lips together making her appear rather upset, in actuality it was to prevent herself from outright laughing. From her first impression of things this young gennin would be quite a handful. She knew taking amusement in the situation wasn't exactly appropriate but the look of shock on the young teen's face was enough to make even Ginako grin. She glanced back down to her. The dog had sat on the ground, and was currently looking back up at her master.

Are you sure you want this girl on your team? You are the hokage, you could pick any of the students. although Ginako couldn't talk Tsume, like many of the Inuzuka, could clearly communicate with her personal ninken.

"Of course I do." she whispered to in reply.

Suit yourself, if you take her on I'll do my best to help you teach her. She kind of reminds me of myself when I was a pup. Ginako presented the class with a toothy grin as she spoke to Tsume.

The hokage took a beep breath to compose herself before looking back at the girl.

"Although I do like your top, I think that this display isn't exactly appropriate. I would appreciate it if you refrained from this kind of behaviour in the future, and if you wear a top such as that please also have a covering over top such as a shawl or sweater." She did her best to appear stern, and although her tone was she could feel the slightest hint of a smile tugging on her lips. She vaguly wondered what the other two genin who would be joining the team later would be like. If they were anything like Tanuki's first impression she wasn't sure she would be able to hadle more than one of them, even with Ginako's help.

"As I had said before. I will be your sensei, and instructor of team one."

7 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

"Y-yes ma'am!" Tanuki squeaked, up-righting herself in a professional manner, standing at attention. She couldn't help but be happy when the Hokage said she liked the top she had on. Maybe Tanuki could get the Hokage to wear one. She couldn't stop herself from fantasizing it.

Tanuki and the Hokage, Tsume were standing on top of the circular building that the Hokage worked out of. Both the girl and the woman were wearing a tube top and a short, pleated skirt, and a pair of high heels. Tanuki's top was bright pink, and her skirt was white with red outlines. Tsume's top was black and her skirt was a deep purple. Both their faces were painted up. And in completely shameless behavior, both were swinging their butts out. All the men in the village were gathered around the building, staring up at the two, slobbering all over themselves. It was a very very amusing concept for Tanuki.

Back to reality, "S-sorry Hokage-sama!" Tanuki piped. She knew she shouldn't be acting so shameless, but it was a real spark for the girl. In the next instant a puff of smoke came out from Tanuki. She was standing there in her normal ninja attire. A brown top and brown short shorts. Her top wasn't exactly a tube top, but it was small as well, this time she had a small vest-like shirt around her shoulders though. Her shirt didn't actually cover her shoulders, but it still covered more than her previous flirtatious outfit.

Her face fell in recognition. "W-wait a minute! I'm on team one?! With the Hokage as my sensei! NO WAYYYY! SQUEE!" The brunette couldn't help but leap around in overjoyed fashion.

Last edited by Thalia on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

8 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Tsume grinned widely. At least she knew that things would be interesting.
Ginako barked once to get Tanuki's attention.
"Alright then it's time to get going. Training starts today!" Tsume almost yelled and proceeded to march out to door. She reached the door before turning around to check at Tanuki was following. the frist thing she would have to do is see what kind of level the girl was at thus far. They could probably do that over a meal of some kind or perhaps at the park. The park was filled with memories of family picnics, and wrestling with her father. She vaguely wondered what the girl liked to eat. No matter. We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other. she thought excitedly.
"Come on Gianko...Tanuki. Let's get this show on the road!"
Ginako stood to her feet and shouldered past Tsume and out into the hall, where she stood waiting for the other two.

9 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

"Hai!" Tanuki piped out when she was told to follow. She marched confidently behind the Lady Tsume, at the envy of all the other genin and kids in the room. She was super excited! The brunette kunoichi could't believe she was on a team with the Hokage as the leader! It was unreal! She stopped in tandem with the Hokage as the lady turned around to check if she was following. She continued onward when Tsume started walking again.

Tanuki's eyes flickered over to Ginako. The ninken was especially large for an Inuzuka clan dog. Ginako was impressive. Much more impressive then Ryoichi. Maybe she should summon Ryoichi? Would he and Ginako get along?

10 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Sun May 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Once Tsume was certain that Tanuki was following she silently lead them out of the academy. The whole time she grinned like a mad-man, happy to be taking on students once again. They were currently walking outside in the main streets of Konoha. The sun beat down mercilessly and the streets bustled and brimmed with the business of the city. Putting her hands in her sewater pocket she looked back at her student her student the thought made her smile.
"So Tanuki, what kind of food do you like? You do eat right?"
Ginako walked beside Tanuki, moving closer to the girl as they walked down the busy street. She wasn't quite sure what she thought of the girl yet. She seemed irresponsible. She knew Tsume approved of her, but Tsume often approved of anyone who was part of the Leaf.

11 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Mon May 07, 2012 12:17 am

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

Tanuki walked along, following her new sensei closely. She just couldn't believe it. The Hokage was her sensei. She was giddy with excitement. Hehe! I'm going to become such an awesomely strong ninja now! Her dream was not far on the horizon. In her mind she fantasized about how Tsume would train her. Eventually she would become uber strong! She could just see all the new and powerful jutsus she would learn!

They stepped outside and the sun broke her fantasies and brought her back to the real world. She walked along, matching the Hokage's gait. She blushed at the question. Tanuki knew she was really skinny. "U-uh. Not often Hokage-sama," she admitted softly.

12 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Mon May 07, 2012 9:42 am

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

The sun continued to beat heavily and Ginako opened her mouth to pant, she really needed to find a way to get used to the summer heat. The main road consisted of a wide dirt road with small shops and buildings lining it. There were restaurants, grocery shops, gardening supplies, apartments and more. Almost anything anyone could possibly ever need could be found somewhere on the main road of the village. Often only those familiar with the place ventured into the alleys and side roads due to the large nature of the place it was easy to get lost. Tsume loved being in the village, especially in an area as busy as this. She adored seeing the people and children run past them. She was definitely a city girl. Even when visiting other villages she would rather be mingling with the crowds than out somewhere secluded. She wasn't even sure what it was that made her love it so much. Perhaps it was the rush, or the excitement of being busy or even the challenge of not running into any one. Although all of those were great things about the city, she really couldn't pick one thing as the reason why the adored the place.
When the girl replied Tsume was shocked by the youth's words. She remembered how she had eaten like a pig when she was a genin, she was sure the only reason she was never overweight was because of the surplus of missions she had to do. She slowed her pace so she was walking beside her student on the side which Ginako wasn't.
"How do you have enough energy to do anything?" The thought of not eating much was just absurd to her. "Our first order of business will to be to get a meal. My treat. You'll need it for the training. And don't you worry about your petit little frame of yours . With the amount of work we'll be doing there'll be no worries on that part." she smiled to herself as she remembered her genin years, truth be told she had put on weight, but it was from muscle mass, there was certainly no way her body would have been able to store any extra energy. She looked back to the girl. She would have to watch out for this one. Vaguly she wondered what the student's home life was like. but it was really none of her business, her job was to train her and help her excel in the areas in which she was strong.

13 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Mon May 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

Tanuki enjoyed the city, too. More or less. She could do without all the bumbling, background noise. But otherwise it was fun. If she wasn't with the Hokage, she would stop, play with a few children, talk to some elderly people, help out a woman, taunt or flirt with a older guy. Yep, Tanuki was pretty well liked. She enjoyed other people and having fun. A lot of the village already knew of Tanuki, since she would get sidetracked and interact with them often.

However, that also meant they knew about her little dirty pleasure, too. They knew how much of a pervy little girl she was. And some of those same children she played with, sometimes, would have to have their eyes covered by their parents, to preserve their innocence. Tanuki regularly would come up to a cute guy, wearing a very revealing outfit. Then she would shamelessly flirt with him. She also did it to old men. She could make those old men swoon for young meat easily. They would sometimes touch, but she didn't care. Yup, Tanuki was a flirty, fun-loving, enjoyment-having type of girl.

She was well liked by the people of Konoha. More so probably by the men. Unless they disliked her for being such a tease with no results in the end.

"But its because I don't have much money!" Tanuki went on to say.

"Woah! Hey now! I don't want to get fat!!" she hissed at Tsume, completely forgetting in her anger that this was the Hokage.

14 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Tsume grabbed the girl's wrist and dragged her through the crowded street to a fruit stand which was a couple of paces away. The small stand was an explosion of colour with an assortment of both local and imported fruits such as pineapple, pears, watermelons, and various berries. The woman forced herself to grin at the girl despite the rush of anger that assaulted her from being snapped at. She certainly wasn't used to that. In fact the whole thing sort of startled her; she hadn't had someone younger than her openly mad at her for at least six years. It sort of bothered her that something like that had made her mad, but now that she as mad she certainly didn't want to admit that she had been wrong--especially to someone her junior.
"Well since the main reason is because you can't afford it I'll treat you. I already said that I would." Her voice rose in pitch ever so slightly at the end of her sentence.
"Take your pick." Her words were spoken faster, and sharper than the moments before. She made sure to keep a firm grip on Tanuki's wrist, to prevent her from leaving as she suspected the genin might. In her bliss of having students again she had forgotten that some were--less than perfect-- to say the least and that they didn’t live in a perfect wirld and that she should have expected conflict to show up eventually. She mentally scolded herself for being so dense.
Turning her attention to the stand owner she pointed to a couple of dragon fruit and smiled at the man.
"I'll take three." The man nodded as he picked three from the pile and handed them to her. Before grabbing the fruit she reached into her right pouch on her back hip with the hand that wasn't holding Tanuki and withdrew some change. She took the fruits after paying, and still smiling looked back to Tanuki.
"So have you decided what you want?"
A warning growl escaped Ginako's throat. Tsume… she warned as she spoke through her and her master's mental connection. There's no need to be so upset. Honestly, you were no different as a young jounin.
Remorse briefly flickered across the Hokage's face before she composed herself once more and smiled at Tanuki again, releasing the girl's wrist with a small apologetic smile, it was the closest to a formal apology she would offer "So your choice?" She couldn't really believe the girl's response. She wasn't even entirely sure what it was about it, but it just set her off. She internally shook her head at herself.

Last edited by Kogata on Mon May 07, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

15 Team  One Empty Re: Team One Mon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

Tanuki hadn't meant to snap at the Hokage. But she enjoyed her lithe figure very much. Not only to taunt and tease and humiliate the boys by her sex appeal. But it was also useful in her particular style of fighting. She wasn't really angry at Tsume for suggesting to feed her. Honestly, her quip had sort of been a joke as well. About how young girls thought about their figure. Clearly Tsume had gotten the wrong impression.

There wasn't much she could do when the Hokage pulled her over to a fruit stand. Her comment had also evidently p.oed her sensei. So the Hokage was being a bit rougher than she had thought. Tanuki looked around, thinking that she was actually happy that the Hokage had offered to get her something to eat. She had mostly been joking, she was glad to get something in her belly. She watched as she chose some dragon fruit.

Tanuki listened to Tsume once more and made her choice, pointing at a few apples.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum