Shinobi Reality V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi reality V2 (verson 2). Shinobi Reality is a RolePlaying site based on the manga & anime Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. This is the beginning of the second Shinobi Reality chronicles, a forum always happy to see new members and shinobi

You are not connected. Please login or register

NPC/Partner Guide and Template

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NPC/Partner Guide and Template Empty NPC/Partner Guide and Template Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

.:NPC Character Creation Rules:.

Create a main character first

Appendix A & Pre Notice

-Concerning Your Extra/Partner Character

The main purpose of a NPC/partner is to help your Main Character out in story and plot development. By no means should this character be used as a replacement for your Main Character By first reading all of the rules below—and utilizing the following template-- you can create yourself a Partner that follows you around and backs you up in whatever journeys or adventures your character experiences. He/She will grow with your Main Character as he/she has his/her own post count, pool of chakra, abilities, and different traits. It is much like having a second character while still having your main one around. If you have any questions or feedback, please send all questions to Any of the Admins

.:Rules Concerning Creation:.

-The Secondary Character Will Start at the same status as any normal character starting out And remain static from their creation meaning that they cannot gain jutsu or improve. Though they can be re-applied once you rank up
-No One Is Allowed to make their partner with Characters in their history from other user's without permission
-The Partner will be on the same account.
-No Copying other people’s character or partners--even a mild copy will get disapproved.
-Considering this is only a partner and not the Main Character of the account, the partner is NEVER going to be as strong, fast, or clever etc as the main one And will just be ONE RANK BELOW THE MAIN CHARACTER.
-Role Playing WITHOUT Your Partner Is Allowed. Your Main Character can travel alone your partner character cannot rpg Alone. It all still counts toward the same account in terms of post--they don’t have to be together all the time.
-The Partner History is the same as everything else when making a character but will need to include how you two meet and why they are partners, just as long as he/she remains loyal to one another within good reasoning.
-If The Main Character & The Partner Role Play Together, all of their actions and speech must be in the SAME post. You are not allowed under any circumstances to double post as your partner. No exceptions.
-If The Partner Dies then he/she is dead for good; however, if your Main Character dies, your partner can used as a replace
-No God-Mod Characters. No one is invincible, and you will be practically auto-unapproved by Moderators & Administrators--if not deleted on sight.
-The More Pictures of your character the better.
-Be As Creative & Descriptive As Humanly Possible—And Then Some.
-If You Fail To Use The Format for your character, chances are you will be unapproved, ignored by Administrators & Moderators, and/or you'll the target of a nuclear explosion. (Theoretically of course for legal reasons.)
-If You Are Unsure about your character, please sit back and take the time to think it over. NEVER blindly post up a freakish idea. The site isn't going anywhere (hopefully) so you have all the time you need.
-Have The Words "NPC character" beside your creations for your extra character just to make it easier to find what for who it is for.
-Should The Extra Character Die inform a staff member. Then your old extra will have the words "Dead" to keep track of which is alive and which is not. It makes it easier for us to Archive the information.
- NPC Characters for missions ARE DIFFERENT These NPC are allowed to be of any rank to better fit your mission BUT can only be used in the mission thread and do not need a history,.
- NPC Characters ARE NOT MEANT TO BE ABUSED As in they CANNOT!! teach you limited tecs, you can not steal their KKG etc etc this is not a bloody way for you to get more stuff that is other wise limited to a person.
--Limited/Banned, SC limits stuff still Applies!!
-Have Fun with it =D.

Create a Main Character First!

.:Extra Character Creation Template:.

"Village/Missing" Shinobi

[img*]Image of Character[/img*]

|Basics|

Name: [i](Whats your NPC/Partner's name?)

Nickname/Aliases:

Age: (How old is your partner? How old does he/she appear to be?)

Physical Age:

Birthplace:

Previous Residence:

Clan:

|Appearance|

General Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color & Style:

Gallery:

|Rank Information|

Letter Rank:
Ninja Rank:

|Personality|

Overall Personality:
Favorite Quote/Saying:
Hobby:
Favorite Color:
Fears:
Goals:

|Skill Information|

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant:
Recessive:

Skill Specialty
Dominant:
Recessive:

Special Characteristics:

Traits:

|History|

Family:
History:

Link to main character:

|Face Claim|

Series/Game:
Name:

RP example:

Code:
[size=18][font=georgia][center][b]|Basics|[/b][/center][/font][/size]

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]  [i](Whats your NPC/Partner's name?)[/i]

[b]Nickname/Aliases:[/b]

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]  [i](How old is your partner?  How old does he/she appear to be?)[/i]

[b]Physical Age:[/b]

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b]  [i](Is he/she male or female?)[/i]

[b]Birthplace:[/b]

[b]Previous Residence:[/b]

[b]Clan:[/b]

[size=18][font=georgia][center][b]||Appearance|[/b][/center][/font][/size]

[b]General Appearance:[/b]
[list][i]Height: [/i]
[i]Weight:[/i]
[i]Eye Color:[/i]
[i]Hair Color & Style:[/i]
[/list]
[b]Gallery:[/b]
[spoiler]Place Images here[/spoiler]

[size=18][font=georgia][center][b]||Rank Information|[/b][/center][/font][/size]

[b]Letter Rank:[/b]
[b]Ninja Rank:[/b]

[size=18][font=georgia][center][b]||Personality|[/b][/center][/font][/size]

[b]Overall Personality:[/b]
[list][i]Favorite Quote/Saying:[/i]
[i]Hobby:[/i]
[i]Favorite Color:[/i]
[i]Fears: [/i]
[i]Goals:[/i]
[/list]

[size=18][font=georgia][center][b]||Skill Information|[/b][/center][/font][/size]

[b]Elemental Affinity:[/b]
[list][i]Dominant:[/i]
[i]Recessive:[/i]
[/list]

[b]Skill Specialty[/b]
[list][i]Dominant:[/i]
[i]Recessive:[/i]
[/list]

[b]Special Characteristics:[/b]
[spoiler] Put them Here[/spoiler]

[b]Traits:[/b]
[spoiler]Put Traits Here[/spoiler]