Shinobi Reality V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi reality V2 (verson 2). Shinobi Reality is a RolePlaying site based on the manga & anime Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. This is the beginning of the second Shinobi Reality chronicles, a forum always happy to see new members and shinobi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Empty Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

Summoned Creature: Ryoichi - a tanuki (Raccoon Dog)
Appearance: A short dog with a slim face like a raccoon's, and black stripes and patterns that resemble a raccoon. With a blue bandanna tied around his neck, and two bracelets on his front legs. His leaf headband is nestled under his bandanna.
not exactly what he looks like, but heres a tanuki -
Spoiler:
Description: Ryoichi is a tanuki, or otherwise known as a raccoon dog. He is only one of the tanukis that the Watanabe clan regularly summon. He is young and a pretty weak summon at this point. He does have a fun personality and tries his hardest. Even though he knows he sucks compared to the other tanukis. There is one particular tanuki he has an ongoing rivalry with.
Jutsu: None currently

Last edited by thaliaworld on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Empty Re: Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Summoned Creature: the name of the creature summoned
Appearance: At least one paragraph detailing what your creature looks like or an image will suffice. Big images are to be put in spoiler tags and images extending the page should just be linked.
Description: A brief one paragraph (150 words) explanation of what your creature is, their past, their abilities, their personality, etc.
Jutsu: If your summoned creature has any jutsus please post them here. Follow the Jutsu Template.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This form is for the actual physical contract scroll

Name: what is the scroll called
Appearance:
Species: this is where you would place Tanuki
Required Sacrifice:[Usually blood]
Client(s): anyone who ever signed the contract
Contract Holder: the person who is taking care of/holding the contract

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net

3Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Empty Re: Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

kk so i only have to use the top one to make him? or? how do i tell you that he is contracted with Tanuki? :3

is it good now? :3

4Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Empty Re: Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

well, since the tanuki is a new summon species....
4: To learn a previously un-contracted summon you must visit the summon's society and get a contract through forming a bond with the summons.

also you need to fill out the form for the contract scroll. You'll know that she's contracted because she's listed under clients. That means she has a contract with all the Tanuki, including Ryochi.

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net

5Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Empty Re: Ryoichi ~ Tanuki (Raccoon Dog) clan Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

lol lets see.. if i can figure it out.. maybe you could fill it out for me so i can figure it out ? XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum