Shinobi Reality V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi reality V2 (verson 2). Shinobi Reality is a RolePlaying site based on the manga & anime Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. This is the beginning of the second Shinobi Reality chronicles, a forum always happy to see new members and shinobi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tanuki Watanabe

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tanuki Watanabe Empty Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:37 am

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

"Leaf Village" Shinobi

Tanuki Watanabe Ivlf1y

|Basics|

Name: Tanuki Watanabe
Nickname/Aliases: TanTan
She received the nickname "Tantan" from her personal sensei. Who just so happens to be the daughter of Tenten.

Physical Age: 16
Birthplace: Konoha
Previous Residence: Konoha
Clan: Watanabe Clan

||Appearance|

General Appearance: Tanuki is a very slim and toned girl. Whereas most girls have some bright or shinning or sparkling colorful eyes, Tanuki, instead, has cool, stern, somber brown eyes. Most people would think they were boring, but Tanuki knows otherwise. Her eyes may not be the most vivid in color, but they can still relay powerful emotion when needed. Her hair is considered by some to be bland. It is just an average cool brown, and its not in any special sort of style. Just flat and bowl-like. Still, she thinks it suits her just fine.

Tanuki can be a very fashionable girl, wearing all the latest trends. She isn't exactly a girly-girl, but she does like to look cute and approachable. Her outfit when shes in "ninjamode" mostly remains the same, with two-piece brown outfit that compliments her eyes and hair. She has two brown bracers on each arm, and on her left arm a cute ribbon for cosmetic purposes. Its usually red, but she can be seen wearing different colors. She also has multiple scrolls hanging off her person (not in the pic). She uses these scrolls to summon weapons in the heat of battle. She usually first summons a fuma-shuriken. Basically her signature weapon. Although its hard to wield a signature weapon when you use practically all weapons as your attack-strategy.

Tanuki's slim, toned form, coupled with her adorable complexion. And despite her "boring" hair and eyes, still retains a certain air of attractiveness. She is regularly targeted by boy's affections due to her specific allure. She has been known to tease, wearing only a towel, wrapped around her curvy body, or wearing skimpy clothing and playing in the wind, or playing on a sport's field. She enjoys being seen, even if she has no real intention of taking any boy up on their offer. She focuses completely on her ninja training and studies.

Height: 5'4''
    Weight: 115 lbs
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color & Style: Brown, short bowl-like cut

Gallery:
Spoiler:

||Rank Information|

Letter Rank: C
Ninja Rank: Genin

||Personality|

Overall Personality: Tanuki is a fun-loving girl. She enjoys going on missions, training, and getting stronger. She has a complex about her strength, and thinks she is weak and sucks. Tanuki's bright, bubbly personality leads her to make friends easily and quickly. She has a generally unoffensive personality, so she rarely gets people angry at her, or gets in a fight with someone she cares about. The girl always attempts to be friendly and dependable. She's been known to go out of her way to help a friend in need.

Loyalty is one of the main virtues she holds most dear. If you show any signs of disloyalty, Tanuki will get very very angry. Something the girl rarely ever gets. Her furious side can be quite intimidating and scary, due to how rare it is. Tanuki generally gets herself in situations which could be otherwise avoided, due to her strict "be loyal always" attitude. In a fight Tanuki acts like shes tough and strong, but in the end shes usually not as strong as her opponent. She regularly feigns power and pretends shes a worthy opponent, when inside shes scared and frail. Still, she always fights to the best of her capabilities and will feel crushing disappointment if she loses a battle.

Now as for her more playful side. Tanuki enjoys teasing and flirting. She knows, despite her "plainness" she has a certain allure. She isn't afraid of boys' advancements and uses her wiles to toy with them. Some may see it as mean or naughty or whatever, but Tanuki does it just for "harmless" fun.

Favorite Quote/Saying: "I'll swamp you!" "Eat lead!"
    Hobby: Studying and training with different weapons. Playing with the Tanukis. Teasing the boys.
    Favorite Color: silver
    Fears: Being too weak. Being of no use. Being of no help.
    Goals: Becoming a very powerful shinobi. She has aspirations of becoming Sannin level, but doubts that will come to pass. She would adore to be at least Jounin level.

||Skill Information|

Elemental Affinity:
    Dominant: Lightning
    Recessive: Wind

Skill Specialty
    Dominant: Weaponry
    Recessive: Ninjutsu

Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

Traits:
Spoiler:

||History|

Family:Akako Watanabe (Mother) & Shig Watanabe (Father)
History:

Spoiler:

||Face Claim|

Series/Game:
Name:

RP example:
Tanuki staggered on the battlefield. She took a step, then another, her thin, toned body swaying side to side. Her scrolls laid strewn about the place, many weapons strewn around even more than her scrolls. She had fought her best. She had told herself she would win, despite being weak. No. That had been impossible, she had known it was. She collapsed on the ground, with a loud thud when her frame hit the hard earth. Worse than losing, she was disappointed in herself. With her promise to herself that she would win, she upped the factor of her dependability. If she hadn't made that promise before this fight, she could have just been defeated and that would have been that. Now she felt a pain inside worse than the wounds she had sustained. Her eyes were lifeless and dry. Now she was going to die.. Die a disappointment. Die a worthless piece of wasted space. Her brown eyes closed, she would never fulfill her dreams and aspirations..

Last edited by Thalia on Thu May 03, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Looking really good! I love her character!

However she can only start off with 2 SC, but she is allowed to train for a third in a training thread. If you would like (since her summon is a dog) she could train with Tsume for this since Tsume can summon ninja hounds.

You also need two paragraphs (each at least 150 words) for her general apperance

Otherwise everything looks perfect!

https://shinobirealityv2.rpg-board.net

3Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

thought she couldnt have a summon though? ( i didnt know that when i made it in her bio x3)

and she can have a third from training.. can i say she trains for the one in the bio?

oh and its not a ninja hound.. its a Raccoon dog x3 a "tanuki" Smile which is a type of dog.. but i was going to make them their own group like toads and stuff

and ill type out her appearance

4Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Gennins rank from E-C right now she is a D-rank gennin, but she would be able to have a third and still be a gennin if you made her a C-rank gennin.

She can still have a summon without the summon SC, they just aren't that strong.

Here is all the info on SC's

Here is all the info on creating summons!

5Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

Wait.. i can make her a C rank? x3 whats the difference between a C rank and a D rank?

6Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

There's not much of a difference, all it would imply is that she's been a gennin for a while now (probably a few years) and is more experienced than new gennin. Which would work because of her age

7Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

Hehe kk! Then I made her a C rank! Now whats wrong with her? I'm working on her Clan right now x3

8Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

Here is the character creation guide, just look things over and make sure you meet all the requirements. Once you've done that you can bump the thread and I'll double check. Though I'm sure everything will be perfect. XD

9Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Thalia

Thalia
Elite ANBU

I dont know if I have 150 words... in every paragraph lol but i think im good otherwise Smile

10Tanuki Watanabe Empty Re: Tanuki Watanabe Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Kogata

Kogata
Kage

meh, I'm sure it's close enough to 150, Perfect and approved! You have been assigned to Team 1 with the Hokage Tsume Inuzuka as your jounin Sensei.
the following are a list of links which will probably be useful to you
link
All about missions
team 1 thread
Tsume Inuzuka

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum